Authorship

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mystery


Every so often, I encounter something that makes me wonder:"Hmmm...well how bad could it really be?"And then I think. Stand there for a minute and question the logic of that question. Perhaps if this were more of an imperative statement.YOU SHOULD REALLY GO SOMEPLACE ELSE RIGHT NOW
I would think, "Oh, man that bathroom must be really messed up."Or even a simple out of order sign would make me turn away.
But the simple suggestion that I "May" want to use someplace else seems to imply that I really wouldn't have a problem with whatever lurked behind this benign door.
Well...Instead of discovering what the mystery was. I decided to take the above picture and leave it as one of those great unknowns. I consider it to be the Holy Grail of my office...I am forbidden to really see what is beyond the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment