Authorship

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Very Special Interview...

Today dear readers, we have a very special guest. In fact I was kind of surprised to have encountered this gentleman for many reasons. First of all he lives far, far way. Second, most Americans don't really like him very much; yet he is an elected leader of his own country. He's the man who puts the terror in Tehran...and other bad puns that I really have no use in using right now...


I present Mr. President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.



Wonderful Wonder of Clutter: First of all President Ineedtoshavemydad it is a pleasure to acquaint. What brings you to Portland? And what brings you to my neighborhood bar?

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: Well, I was on my way to Seattle, the Space Needle to be precise. But I got lost. So I ended up here. I really like the Motel 6 they...umm...Keep lights on for you. Use our oil and such.

WWC: That's wonderful, but don't you find it a bit odd being here in the US? Not too many people in America really are fond of you.

The Prez: You know sometimes people are like that. But I must say, I like this Portland. The climate is so nice. People are not nearly as strange and other places in this odd country of yours. I do wish you had more of the Put-Put.


WWC: Put-Put?

The Prez: Yes, with the little clubs and the balls...In Tehran, everything is sand traps and there are no windmill par 3 holes. 

WWC: You mean Mini-Golf?

The Prez: Yes.

WWC: Seriously?



The Prez: Why would I not be serious? You think I make joke? This is why Americans earn our wrath. I come to this country to see your Space Needle and to tour your Put-Put and now you make fun of me?

WWC: Sorry about that, I did not mean to make jest in any way. I honestly.

The Prez: No!

WWC: Excuse me. 

The Prez: Fuck You...Fuck you and your silly blog...may the fleas of a thousand camels nest in your mustache! Good day!


Please note no Presidents were harmed during the making of this blog entry. And in all honesty, I really want to visit Tehran some day. I think I might have blacklisted myself with this little ditty.

No comments:

Post a Comment