Authorship

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ummm...


During the field trip now known as Gresham-o-rama, I came across this little oddity.

Okay...so it is a box for memories. I get that. But I don't understand the title of this little piece. There is no tree. And since the tree had to die to make the wooden box, it really didn't have a prayer. But then trees don't pray. And prayers are not memories. Nor can a physical memory be contained in a tacky box. ARRRRGGGH! So this logical loop makes me wonder: What the hell is this all about any way? Such silliness in Gresham.

Just give me a tree with some angels glued to it and then call it give it the silly name affixed to this piece of drivel. Maybe then I will understand it. But then again , I am not 75 and prone to gift shop decor for my home just yet.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment