Authorship

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Perfect Sounds...The Muppets sing Queen


Somethings just speak for themselves. And while I typically try to avoid posting viral videos, this this caught my attention.

In this presentation of Perfect Sounds, The Muppets cover Bohemian Rhapsody. While this song is a classic in its own right, it has unfortunately been sullied by Wayne's World, and countless other pop-culture uses that have taken the glory out of this epic. 



This version is a bit more "child-friendly" than the original. No guns, no death, no devil, no scaramoushing. But the tongue in cheek satire that embodied the Muppets is still there.






On my Meowable Music Scale: I give it a 5 meows out of 5.



I believe Animal and Beakers parts are my favorite. Even if you hate Queen, you have to love The Muppets. If not, you obviously are inhuman, so some type of evil automaton. 






No comments:

Post a Comment