Authorship

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Unintentional Comedy Moments

While I was on my way to campus recently, I say a car with a unique giant magnet advertisement affixed to the passenger side door. Of course, I had to take a picture of the image because it simply puzzled me.



Obviously, the days of bald is beautiful is gone and we no longer adore the likes of Bull Shannon from Night Court, but I am trying to figure out what would make the remedy to this gentleman's alopecia particularly "urban." 

Perhaps the hair acquired comes from svelt hipsters procured in the moonlight. Hipsters unadulterated with mousse and hair tonics of the suburban set. I can imagine that rural hair replacement might involve stapling a piece of carrion from the side of the road to the affected gentleman's barren scalp--Is that a raccoon or squirrel you are sporting this season Eugene?

I have pondered calling the number. But alas, since I have a lovely main of thick black hair, I doubt I will need to consult them any time soon. 


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment