Authorship

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Those Impish Ideas...

Luckily right now, better judgement has taken hold. Because for a fleeting headache inducing moment I thought it would be really brilliant to run through my office chanting:

SPIDERMAN MUSICAL SPIDERMAN MUSICAL SPIDERMAN MUSICAL SPIDERMAN MUSICAL SPIDERMAN MUSICAL SPIDERMAN MUSICAL SPIDERMAN MUSICAL Swiss Miss Swiss Miss SPIDERMAN MUSICAL SPIDERMAN MUSICAL SPIDERMAN MUSICAL SPIDERMAN MUSICAL SPIDERMAN MUSICAL SPIDERMAN MUSICAL SPIDERMAN MUSICAL Swiss Miss Swiss Miss.

Over and over until I collapsed into a quivering pool of stupity. I would also be halled off by the police then heavily sedated. And well, who knows.

Why did this impulse come over me? Perhaps it was because I saw the horrid images of the new Broadway production. Perhaps I have this impish desire to through a monkey wrench into the stiff workings of my office's dynamics. Maybe I was to annoy all the people who see on my growing poo list.

But alas, better judgement has taken hold.

And I am not jumping through the office chanting about a musical production very likely to bomb, with music courtessy of U2...If only Casey Kasem were present to tell Bono that this was a terrible idea for his British Band.

No comments:

Post a Comment